Stopped in to look at Chickahominy on the way by today. The measuring tape said that there is around 10" of visibility at the boat ramp, give or take an inch. Still not what we are looking for, but improving. However, with more rain coming the first part of the week, I'm not exactly holding my breath. With the crazy spring we have been experiencing, it's just been a wait and see game. Day after day. Week after week.
Haven't received any other reports recently, which isn't too surprising given the rain, wind and occasional bolt of lightning we keep getting gifted. Hopefully the weather improves soon, the waters clear, and we can start fishing and sharing reports. Until then, friends, just don't turn too blue in the face from the breath holding!